India Post Office Recruitment 2022, India Postal Jobs At www.indianpost.gov.in (20000+ Vacancies)
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Application Form/Notification at www.indiapost.gov.in for 20000+ India Post Office Jobs of GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak), Postman Postal Assistant(PA), Mail Guard MTS Vacancies
India Post Recruitment 2022: On this page, we will update information related to recent and new job openings in the Indian Post Department. Every year, the Department of Indian Post Service publishes 5 to 8 job notifications on its official site www.indiapost.gov.in.
Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs refer Post Office Job Advertisement on this page. Post Office offers many positions i.e. Postman, MTS, PA(Postal Assistant), SA(Sorting Assistant), Group A, Group B posts, Typist, Steno, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak and other more. Job hunters who want to make their career in Postal Department need to apply online.
We had tried to reach India Post officials to know about the upcoming job notification but they did not yet make any statement about the job notice. Department will soon start online registration for the posts of Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff, Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postmaster Cadres, Stenographers, Inspector Posts, Higher Selection Grade – I/II, Lower Selection Grade Posts and more
Job hunters can simply grab this golden chance but for that, they have to apply online when the notification is published on the official site as well as on Employment News of This Week and at Free Job Alert. To get more details about State Wise Post Office Job Vacancies, please read the full article given below. To avoid future rejection problems, please follow the given instructions carefully.
|Indian Post Office Recruitment 2022|
- Department Name: Indian Postal Circle
- Type of Job: Government Jobs in India
- Posting Location: Anywhere in State/Other State
- Mode of Application: Online Only
- Job Role: Postman
- Mail Guard
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Postmaster Cadres
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Inspector Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Senior PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Senior Artist
- Hindi Typist
India Post Office Vacancy 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Post Office Jobs 2022 Education Qualification
Application Fee Cum Examination Charges
- Candidate selection will get a pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/- along with other applicable allowance.
- For post-wise salary classification, kindly refer main primary web portal.
- Aptitude Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
Post Office Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern:
Quick Steps to Fill Indian Postal Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- Visit the official website.
- Navigate to Career options from the home page and click on it.
- On New Page, Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in all the details in the prescribed format of the application form.
- Upload copies of scanned photos, signature and photos.
- At last, press SUBMIT button and wait while verifying the form.
- Take the print out filled application form copy for future use.
Important Dates Reminder:
- Commencement of Online Registration: Update Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online: Update Soon
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Availability Date: 02 (two) weeks before the exam date
- Written Examination/ Aptitude Test Date: Notified Soon
- Availability of Post Office Result Date: To be announced later